The Australian Sewing Guild’s blog – new to me! Lots of resources to be discovered.
As I have only begun to learn how to sew with a sewing machine, I have been browsing pinterest and weblogs for tips and tutorials. Some of my favourites:
- 15 Top Beginner’s Sewers Tips – Tip 2 was a light-bulb moment for me – so that’s why my needle kept coming un-threaded!
- Learn To Sew – a series of tutorials from Tilly and the Buttons.
- Learn to sew with Crazy Little Projects – another good series of tutorials
- HowTos – great tutorials from BurdaStyle
- Sewing Tools and Notions – a good list of notions that are useful
- Beginner’s Sewing Lessons – includes video tutorials